KAT FIRE is a custom rifle-shaped accessory designed to be used with the HTC VIVE controllers
It not only deepens your in-game immersion but also protects the controller and increases its service life.
The sensor kit captures the users' movement and maps their forward and reverse motion as well as jumping, crouching and other actions into the corresponding keyboard keys or controllers via the included software.
Thanks to our special algorithm, the sensors only allow a negligible amount of action delay and therefore a very detailed motion tracking effect.
The user's intuitive movement is precisely reflected into the virtual scene, opening the possibility of a smooth and purely immersive VR experience.
The combined power kit ensures the normal, uninterrupted operation of the KAT sensors. Using the charging adapter with a stable power line is perfectly safe.
The customized, ultra-low constant-current carrying capacity of the power kit is very different from a standard portable power source. .
The max. battery life is 5 days.
The combined power kit contains dedicated charger, an independent power supply and a power cable.
1. The user is recommended to use legitimate Windows 10 and update it in time. The platform and games may not work under the unofficial system.
2. The hardware of KAT VR universal mobile platform shall be well-grounded, including the mobile platform and control center. Part of the functions of the facility may not work due to the abnormal grounding. Therefore, please ensure the grounding is well in the operation place.
3. The user is recommended to regularly update VGA card driver and SteamVR in control center for a better experience in games.
4. It is forbidden to install any non-pre-installed software in KAT VR control center; otherwise, its normal working logic may be damaged, hence bringing abnormal experience in games.
5. The working status of the sensor and head-mounted display shall be regularly checked and calibrated in case of any abnormalities, avoiding the poor experience in games.