About this game
In 2060 AD, the earth federal government has developed a VR game named Space Fist for selecting powerful federal warriors to eliminate the forces of evil and terrorists around the world. The government intends the federal warriors to fight against the forces of evil and terrorists who have defied orders and broken Earth law.
However, during a hacker intrusion, your sister’s consciousness was trapped in the game. In order to save your sister, as well as to investigate the conspiracy behind the hacker, you don the helmet and enter the game alone.
In the virtual world of Space Fist, you are a fighter challenging powerful enemies across different environments. A well-timed punch against a foe may land double damage. The wise use of energy to release your ultimate skill or intense power can maximize the efficiency of an attack. Your quick responses in evasion and defense can lead to a decisive battle victory.
- Fighting Mode – Players can customize the roles, difficulty and maps
- Story Mode – There are abundant stories including the main line story, the branch line story and the Trial Tower.
- PvP Mode – Players can fight with each other in real-time over LAN.
- Shop – The crystals you win can be used to purchase various gear to bolster your strength.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 960, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space