After a successful release of KAT Walk mini – world’s very first Non-Restrictive Omni-Directional VR Treadmill, KAT VR continues to expand. With first batches of KAT Walk mini units reaching overseas clients, arcade centers and distributors, KAT VR decides to prepare an exclusive summer offer for the latter. Diverse pricing privileges, giveaways, promotion opportunities and other benefits await distributors from all over the world. Just till the end of October, KAT VR is expected to double the number of its official partners and reach new markets on all continents.
Don’t believe? Read more and learn four reasons why VR dealers and hi-tech importers are going to choose KAT Walk mini.
1. KAT VR’s Ceaseless Race for Development.
Everything started in 2013 with nothing but a bold dream. Till 2018, it has grown into a team of over 100 people sparing no efforts to revolutionize the industry. With the release of KAT Walk mini, KAT VR became a technological leader and one of world’s largest VR treadmills suppliers.
2. KAT Walk mini’s Cutting-Edge Technological Solutions.
Being released, KAT’s newest product became world’s first and only Non-Restrictive Omni-Directional VR treadmill. Thanks to application of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies, KAT Walk mini literally breaks the wall between VR and the actual reality into pieces.
- Small and Lightweight Design – KAT Walk mini is much smaller, lighter and occupies less space than all of its predecessors.
- 6 DOF – KAT Walk mini ensures safe VR experience under 6 DOF（Degree of Freedom) system. With infinite possible actions, imagination becomes the only limitation.
- Safety & Adaptability – KAT Walk mini is equipped with an intelligent protection system, that automatically determines direction of human movement.
- Full Compatibility – KAT Walk mini is compatible with all free locomotion games including Steam’s biggest titles, such as Fallout 4 VR, Doom VFR or Skyrim VR.
3. VR Industry to Exceed $35 Billion till 2025.
According to Goldman Sachs Global Investment Research, the value of VR industry is going to exceed 35 billion USD till 2025. Surprisingly, huge video-games sector will only stand for about a third part of that value, what means inconceivable growth of new VR niches such as healthcare, engineering, retail and many others. An entire Consumer Sector will reach almost $19 bln. enabling numerous new development possibilities.
It is believed, that application of Virtual Reality solutions is an answer to multiple problems, many modern industries have been struggling with for years. Application of VR treadmills takes us even further, allowing for more comprehensive digital development. That being said, we can finally solve many apparent paradoxes such as:
- How to provide more realistic and practical emergency drills or OHS education in an entirely safe environment?
- How to deepen the e-sport thrill without leaving the digital world?
- How to visualize full-scale 3D images of interior designs without wasting actual resources?
Quite a wide scope of VR applications will only continue to grow in the following years. E-sport alone can develop tremendously with application of Virtual Reality. Many big video games developers such as Bethesda, Overkill Software or First Contact Entertainment are investing some real resources to make that happen. Considering the above, quick development of KAT’s distribution network comes as no surprise either. In just 5 years, KAT VR developed from a local start-up into one of world’s leading VR treadmills suppliers with:
4. An Opportunity to Become KAT’s Partner on Exclusive Terms.
Just till the end of October, KAT VR reaches out to potential partners from all over the world offering them exclusive distributorship terms. Large or small, local or international, all foreign importers and dealers will be backed by KAT’s dealer-support policy and may benefit from:
- Diverse pricing and shipment privileges.
- Multiple giveaways.
- Online and live promotion opportunities.
- K-coins awards.
- Exhibitor benefits.
- And others
That being said, it’s just a matter of time until KAT Walk mini appears on your local market so don’t forget to follow the news, stay tuned and visit the developer’s website to learn more about world’s first Non-Restrictive Omni-Directional VR Treadmill – a true gate you’ll walk through to the digital world!
Clients who would like to place an order, as well as overseas enterprises interested in business partnership with KAT VR are all welcome to visit the developer’s website – www.katvr.com and contact the Promotion & Sales Department through its official E-Mail address – email@example.com. KAT’s exclusive summer offer is time-limited and will expire on 31st of October 2018.